Ferryhopper is an online travel company based in Athens, Greece. We specialise in ferry ticket sales, powered by our in-house search engine which compares ferry ticket prices and itineraries across 10 different countries, including Greece, Italy, Spain, and Turkey.
Ferryhopper has revolutionised the online ferry ticket booking process by simplifying all the complexities of ferry ticket selection: from itineraries to seats, cabins to motorbikes, and campervans to foot-passenger tickets.
We are relentless in our dedication to improve our product and the services that we provide to our users. In this respect we are looking for a Product Manager who will be responsible for the web application of Ferryhopper. We value people who enjoy analyzing needs, spotting opportunities and providing solutions even in non-well-defined problems.
What will you do?
- Analyze and manage the design process to provide solutions and create experiences for the users of Ferryhopper's website;
- Conceptualize features and UI/UX solutions for testing and systemic feedback;
- Prioritize projects and set goals aligned with the product strategy;
- Working side-by-side with our developers and designers. Our team thrives in close collaboration;
- Measure the success and usage of product features and ensure their constant improvement.
If we would try to decode the requirements of this job description to some bullets, these would be:
- A proven track record of building experiences that users love, shown through your ability to conceptualize, implement and deliver within constraints. To get a deeper understanding of this, we would really value it if you included a portfolio of your projects;
- Studies in the field of Engineering, Information Technology, Management of Digital Products or Product Design;
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application;
- Well versed in lean product development and agile engineering methodologies such as Scrum and/or Kanban;
- Ability to collect and analyse product related data from several sources;
- Great communication and organizational skills in an international environment.
We would also highly appreciate
- Working experience in e-Travel products;
- MSc and PhD studies that prove analytical thinking;
- A career with strong focus on UX, UI and Design Thinking;
- Ability to understand technical challenges and adjust specifications.
The health of our company and the success of our product is directly related to the health of our team and the work environment we create for ourselves. With this in mind, we strive to create a welcoming and positive place in which to work. In this respect, we offer:
- Equipment of your choice
- Access to training and education material
- Great office space at the heart of Athens
- Flexible working arrangements
- Fast growing and ambitious international team