Public relations & communications manager
Ferryhopper is revolutionizing online ferry booking. We are collaborating with more than 53 major and smaller ferry companies to offer ferry itineraries to 250 destinations in the Mediterranean and we will keep expanding our horizons to new destinations. We always strive to cater to the needs of all travelers and to improve our services.
We are currently looking for a full-time Public Relations & communications manager to help us create better job posts (^^). You will be part of our Marketing team in Athens, ensuring quality in all external communications.
The job post described in 2 bullets:
- Public Relations & Communication for partnerships, corporate environment & media
- Good communicational skills with a business feeling & understanding
Main tasks for the role:
You will be splitting your time and attention between the following:
- Building a concrete strategy for external corporate communication
- Creating offers/proposals for potential partners
- Creating informative and interesting press releases, press kits, job posts, and related marketing materials.
- Handling communication with existing partners
- Finding new potential partners, create proposals and lead the communication
- Overviewing relations with affiliates and partners
- Copywriting in English and Greek (and hopefully in one more language) business e-mails, press releases, job posts
Who are we looking for?
We would like to work with someone that is experienced in public relations and communication. If most of the bullets below ring a bell, we are looking for you.
- Attention to detail
- Exquisite copywriting skills in English, Greek, and any other language is an asset (eg write business e-mails, press releases, offers for media/partners). The German language will be a strong asset
Our team is our number one priority; we offer an amazing working environment. This includes:
- Competitive salaries
- Equipment of your choice
- Access to training and education material
- Great office space at the heart of Athens
- Growth opportunities
- Flexible working hours & remote working